It has been brought to my attention by a number of faithful readers (Mom and Boss Lady) that they are sick of coming to my site and being confronted with the Vaginacake again and again because I am too lazy to post. Or, as I like to call it, too tired from human-being-manufacturing conjure up the energy to post. But it seems like my energy is slowly resurfacing and I might be able to start paying attention my my little neglected blog here and give the people what they want--More Wonkiness!
I do have a few posts planned, but, alas, I cannot promise the full-force triumphant return that I would like to give. I do have certain obligations that must take priority. I am in the process of looking for a new baby-friendly home, then hopefully a move soon after that! I still have a couple other fun things I am trying to keep up with. I have been taking Pilates in the evenings and tomorrow night my knitting class finally starts! Yay! I still have to get going with Yoga, because I have a feeling in my tummy (quite literally) that I won't be able to do Pilates much longer. After that I will have to take care of a couple little things like "give birth' and "learn how to be a parent," but I promise that in the meantime will re-dedicate myself to you, my adoring public, and this blog.
Stay tuned!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Are You Happy?? No More Vaginacake!
Posted by The Wonk at Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment