CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crocs Kill!



I have never made a secret of my absolute and total hate of Crocs. And now, finally, proof that the atrocities committed by the hideous footwear known as Crocs are not only limited to crimes against fashion. A father in San Diego is suing the makers of Crocs because his daughter's Croc-covered foot was sucked into an escalator and mangled. How freaking scary is that? Eaten alive by an escalator! While waering Crocs! I always suspected escalators were evil and/or possessed by the Devil*, and I KNOW Crocs are evil and now the two (three?) have joined forces to maim and eat our youth!! I did further extensive research on the matter (Google) and apparently the are dozens of incidents all over the country of Crocs and escalators trying to munch kiddie toes. So beware, Wearers of Crocs, prevention is the only cure for this pandemic. Save yourselves and your loved ones and for Gods sakes get rid of your damned evil Crocs!

*FYI, toasters are also commonly possesed by the Devil as well. True story.

0 comments: