I finally got my elusive White Whale today. The Coveted Wii Gaming System! I have been trying to get my hands on this MFer for months now. Granted, I could have gotten up in the middle of the night to go stand in line for hours like a Responsible Person, but I'm too lazy to do that. Naturally, I figured eventually I would just stumble upon a rogue Wii randomly at The Tar-jay or maybe The Sweet Baby BeJesus would leave one on my doorstep like a Prom Night Dumpster Baby. But my Dad, being as awesome as he is, totally hooked me up! 
He asked me if I wanted anything for my birthday and at first I said no, but then it just popped in my head. Wii! I said well, if you do want to get me anything, the only thing I really want is a Wii. After explaining what exactly a Wii was, he did a lot of research and tracked on down and got me one! It came today, and in good timing. I was having a helluva day due to a certain client of mine I affectionatly call Dr. Evil (and not in the cool Summers-in-Rangun-Louge-Lessons way), and BOOM. Wii have arrived. **Angels Singing** FYI, you may not be hearing from me in awhile, due to an acute case of Wii-itis (an actual diagnosable medical condition, for realz). No need to call The Authoratayz, just chillin' with my Wii.
Peace out
The Wonk
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Getting Wii-Tarded!
Posted by The Wonk at Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment