
I gave myself a little birthday gift yesterday. I bought myself a new BlackBerry Curve!!
I usually just get the freebie phone my cell service offers, so this is the first phone I have actually bought since my first cell! I meant to go get a new I-Am-Turning-Thrirty-But-Still-Can-Look-Hot-Outfit at lunch today, but got distracted by my new phone and spent my whole lunch hour in my car trying to figure it out. I had my windows open for my own protection so I wouldn’t asphyxiate myself like a forgotten dog/baby that gets left in the car while Daddy hits the bar/strip club/slots, but then a freaking bee flew in. BTW, bees hate The Wonk. They hate The Wonk so much that they can, with one swift stinger jab to the skin, actually KILL The Wonk. I was wearing a mid calf-length skirt (ew, skirt, but VIPs are in the office this week) and in my effort to exit the car as swiftly as possible to save my life, I tore the slit in the back of my skirt, to essentially, um, my slit. Now, if I have to get up from my desk, I have to wrap a sweatshirt around my waist, which kinda defeats the purpose of the dress code this week and just makes it look like I probably have a period stain on my skirt. Awesome.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
My New Toy (That Also Almost Got Me Killed and Turned Me Into a Ho-Bag at Work)
Posted by The Wonk at Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Labels: Bees Hate The Wonk, BlackBerry, Embarassing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment