
Ok, Peanut Butter isn't too far up the list of worst things for you, but in copious amounts it can clog up your whole digestive, circulatory, and, in extreme cases, respiratory systems. Its seems as though I can never stay full, especially in the mornings, but if I have me a couple tablespoons of some extra chunky peanutty goodness, I am good to go for at least a couple hours. But here's my naughty little secret that my brother taught me: Top off your peanut butter toast or crackers with some Long Duck Dong Sauce (Sriracha for the less informed, pictured below) and you have some Thai-flavored spicy yum yum for your tum tum! Granted, I eat almost everything with Long Duck Dong Sauce even in a non-preggo state, but it this case, a more normal person who cares for the spciy foods might enjoy it as well.
Bon Appetite!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Wonk's Want of the Weak
Posted by The Wonk at Thursday, July 03, 2008
Labels: Wonk's Want of the Weak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment