CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wonk's Want of the Weak

Ok, I have been thinking about this meal for a couple days now. I have discovered through extensive research (Google)that there is even a WHOLE BOOK* named after what my din-din will be tonight.

Behold!


I am craving some Kraft Mac n' Cheese and complete with chopped up hot dogs and peas in it. And most likely knowing me some hot sauce too. To quote the ever-irritating Rachael Ray, Yumm-o!

*Ok, so it turns out that the book has nothing to do with macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, peas, or putting them all together in one glorious pot. I don't think it even has a single recipe in it. Its about teaching your kids how to pray and be thankful for stuff like food. Which is all well and good, but a rather misleasding title in any case, methinks.

0 comments: