Since the Death Flu has robbed my of my health and possible sanity I have discovered I have new goals in life. Yesterday my goals were, in order of importance: 1) Not die. 2) Not die before 10am so I could get some actual work done. 3) Not die before 12pm so I could go home and die watching the Tyra show like a normal person. Guess what??!! I accomplished everything I planned except that I lived through Tyra to face another day of Zombie Death Flu! Yay! I thought I felt better last night, which I did, but when I woke up this morning gasping from near-asphyxia due to severe congestion (Clever, clever flu. A fake-out and a new symptom! Awesome!) I knew I was very, very wrong. I had pretty much the same goals as yesterday, but I felt like if I made it to Dr Phil to die, that would be an improvement. So that was my goal. Work until 3pm, which just seemed impossible. I made an emergency run to the store for the drugs at 10am, but they made me feel so weird I couldn't tell if I was cured, high, the Pope, or all of the above. I hate the cold medicines. I was finally dismissed at 3pm. Goal achieved! Tomorrow I am going to try and work *gasp* a FULL WORKDAY!!!! Krazaziness, I know. Like a whole 8 hours?? Shut UP!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good Luck!
Post a Comment