So for everybody who will be reading this (not because you want to, but mostly because you have to because I will be administering pop quizzes Hot Shots), let me tell you how this blog is going to go down.
I love Celebrity Gossip. LO-OOOVE IT!!! I love it so much that it has actually become a part of my job description to inform 1) My Boss and 2) My lovely colleagues if there is something going down in Tinseltown. I actually get written up if I fail at this. OK, not really. But a verbal thrashing I think is fair to say.
I love food and I love to cook it. I do have hits and misses because I like to experiment. My poor BF is the (sometimes unlucky) guinea pig. Good news though- I haven't poisoned/killed him yet so I can't be that bad, right?? Right?
I love to read. Especially memoirs. Even if they are not true all the time. Ahem, I'm looking at you, James Frey.
I love to watch TV. Deal with it.
And most of all I love my kitties!!! I have two and they are my obsessions (no actual human kids to obsess over, obvs.) But I am not a crazy cat lady because I have a BF who co-parents and is just as obsessed. So there.
So, in summation, my readers, this is what you will be subjected to: Photos of celebrities caught acting drunk/high/just plain dumb, food and recipes including restaurant recommendations, book reviews, TV show reviews, and TONS of adorable pics of my cats.
Finally, as I am fairly new at this, please forgive the many hiccups I inevitably will have.
Thanks for your time and loyalty.
The Wonky Weeze

0 comments:
Post a Comment