CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

That's Right, I'm Hard Core Like That

I read this article on Cnn.Com today that really irked me.  Some airport TSAs forced a woman to remove her nipple piercings (one with pliers) at the security line while snickering the whole time.  They also called for back-up.  For nipple rings.  Now I may be passing some racist judgement here, but I don't know of a lot of female terrorists who use their nipple rings to blow up planes from like, San Diego.  

Full disclosure, I used to have nipple rings for many years.  I finally took them out about  a year ago.  I also have a tongue ring and my belly button pierced.  I got my tongue pierced on my 20th birthday, and as sort of a rite of passage I am taking it out on my 30th. FYI, I blame my mother for all this. (Hi Mom!  I know you're reading!!  Just had to throw a little guilt trip atcha!)  I wanted more than anything to have my ears pierced when I was in grade school and she refused.  I was the only girl in my grade who didn't have pierced ears and this was very traumatic at the time.  Her friends finally broke her down and she reluctantly agreed to let me have my ears pierced if I got ten A's.  I did that, and then she had to have her friends convince her that yes, in fact, getting an A in PE does count as a "real A."  So I got my ears pierced.  Like I said, I am hard core like that.  Despite my obvious and self-stated hardcoreness, I still have no intentions of blowing up an airplane with my boobs or any other body parts.  So screw you retardo TSA agents who obvs just wanted to molest a woman under the guise of so-called Homeland Security.  Screw you.

0 comments: