CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bloggy Giveaways!!!



Sorry, I am a little late in the game for this one but I am a little new to blogging. My Technical Advisor is baby-stepping me through this.
So I'm giving away a $30 Payless Shoe Source gift card to add to your cute spring/summer shoe collection, or for your kids with rapidly growing feet.

To enter this giveaway leave a comment on this post, preferably a really bad joke, then head on over to Bloggy Giveaways for more fun and giveaways. The winner will be chosen at random, meaning my cats Lola and Taco del Gato will be picking the name out for me much like they choose my March Madness picks. They're kinda like feline Ouija boards. Trust me on that. Keep in mind, Taco beat out a lot of humans in my work pool!! I will let the winner know Saturday afternoon. Good Luck!

The Wonk

302 comments:

BlaqueButterfly said...

GASP...Am I your 1st? I have never been anybodies 1st befo....wait a minute there was this one time back in 10th grade...never mind TMI...lol

I would LOVE a payless gift card. My baby girl needs some walking shoes and those suckers are ex-pen-sive.

M.E. said...

OOh, I'd love some fun summer sandals! My son needs some, too!
Enter me, please!

Unknown said...

I'll be the first. You know how I love those shoes.

RisaJ said...

I really can't beleive I'm first...WOW......

Great giveaway....every girl could use some new shoes...

Katy said...

This is wonderful!!! We have a family of 5...so we could totally use this!! Thank you so much :)

Elizabeth Giger said...

Ok...here's your joke!


Snow White received a digital camera as a gift. She took pictures of the dwarves and the forest creatures. So she quickly filled her memory card. She didn't have a printer, so she took the card to a store to have the photos printed. Snow White returned a few days later. She was told there had been a malfunction and her prints would be late. Snow White was so disappointed that she wept. The store clerk tried to console her, saying, "Don't worry. Someday your prints will come."

Hope I win! :)

jenny said...

i would like to try this thanks so i may get my little one some thing

Snowbird said...

Oh wow, I would love to win the Payless GC. I love shoes!! Welcome to your first Bloggy Giveaway. It's mine too.

Anonymous said...

What a great prize! Sign me up plz...

Joseph Weed said...

I am not a very good joke teller, maybe thats why I don't know any! I just stay as far away from joke telling as I can to avoid having to think of one on the spot. As you can see I terrible at telling jokes.

Anonymous said...

Ah affordable shoes!!! I love them! What an awesome giveaway.

julie said...

payless! summer is almost here..I'm in!

Kacy said...

This would be such a blessing, as I can't even REMEMBER the last time I bought myself some shoes.

As for a bad joke, I've got nothing! Sorry!

Audra Marie said...

I love payless. We could use this as some of the kids have outgrown their shoes this year. :)

Bad joke: What happened to the dog who ate garlic? His bark was worse than his bite.

My daughter supplied that one. :)

Thanks. :)

Reading is Righteous

Anonymous said...

I love shoes :D AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

My kids could ALWAYS use some new shoes. I wish I could share a bad joke, but I lack any. How about something that SHOULD be a horrible joke, but is completely true?

An acquaintance of mine did not know that leather comes from animals, and when I told her, she asked what PART of an animal it comes from.

I think that speaks for itself.


wiredalive at hotmail dot com

Kinslee said...

Great give away idea! I am a shoeaholic for me and my kids!
-Knock Knock
-Who's there
-Interrupting Pirate
-Interrupt....
-arghhhh

my idea of a bad joke even worse when not in person...lol

Anonymous said...

I love Payless!

krista said...

What color is a burp?

Burple :)

I know, corny.

Claire Roach said...

Fun giveaway! Love Payless-who wants to pay a million bucks for shoes that your kiddos will outgrow in 2 months?
The worst joke ever is one that everyone has heard, so:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Hee Hee
claireroach81(at)hotmail(dot)com

rccalyn said...

Oh man, Payless??? I find myself in that store WAAAAY too often, with no reason, and end up buying too many shoes! Maybe if I had a reason to go there, and an excuse to buy too many shoes? :-P
(slwilkins05@yahoo.com)

Mommy Mo said...

I'm so bad at telling jokes.

BUt I do need me some more cute summer flip flops!

michelle said...

Baby needs new shoes! I have two growing kids and could make good use of this kind of gift card. I would love to be entered in your giveaway.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com

Anonymous said...

We love shoes at our house! My kids seem to out grow them so fast.

Jennifer said...

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side. Is that bad enough....LOL! Great prize!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

My best worst joke:

What lies on the bottom of the ocean and twitches? A nervous wreck!

Thanks for a great giveaway!

Nicol said...

I'm awful at jokes! I am one bad joke at times. Anyway, we certainly need shoes around here. Dd only has a pair of sandles and right now the weather is so weird. It is snowing today. What happened to Spring?

Anonymous said...

i am in desperate need of new shoes. please enter me
bwalleshauser AT yahoo DOT com

BlaqueButterfly said...

I completely forgot to put in my joke...here's a good one:

A flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served them food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told everyone that "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the Captain can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one." To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat,

"Well, sweet- cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, B**ch."

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Some summer shoes... that is exactly what I need... how did you now?

Thanks for the opportunity,
Elizabeth
zizziehappenings.blogspot.com

Cherie J said...

Here's my bad joke:

What happens when two snails fight?
They slug it out.

Melanie Sheridan said...

Great giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity.

What do you call cheese that isn't yours?

Na Cho Cheese

Lame, I know...

Andrea said...

My son definitely needs some shoes...so this would be perfect for us!!

Julie said...

Here's a joke for you:
You ask: "What's the difference between a shower curtain and toilet paper?" When the person says "I don't know." You say: "Oh, so it was you."
How immature is that? Still cracks me up, though.
3cookieday at gmail dot com

mommamia said...

oH what a giveaway!

Hootyboosmom said...

What did the digital watch say to the Grandfather clock?

Look, Grandpa - No hands!!!

Does that qualify as a stupid joke??? :o)

I'd love to be entered in your giveaway! Thanks for offering1

~Tanya
the4moyers(at)msn(dot)com

Cherie J said...

Here's my bad joke:

What happens when two snails fight?
They slug it out.

cherierjatyahoo.com

Jules said...

What a great giveaway! I don't know any bad jokes (at least ones that are appropriate!)

Thanks for entering me!

jewels099(@)hotmail(dot)com

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

This is the only joke I can ever remember...I'm sorry...it's not really "g" rated, either.

Q: How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Two, but I don't know how they get in there.

Will you still enter me in the giveaway? lol

LivingforGod said...

How do jugglers handle their food?
By throwing up :).

Unknown said...

I love that you have a 'technical advisor' smart! As for a bad joke...
Q:When is a cook mean?
A:When he beats the eggs and whips the cream.:)

Stop by and check out my giveaway at http://threepsinapod.blogspot.com/2008/04/bloggy-giveaway-time.html

Thanks!

Alyson @ 3 P's

Em said...

What'd the farmer say when he lost his tractor??? Where's my tractor??!!
Bad enough for ya???

Jennifer said...

Oooh, count me in!! What a great giveaway:)

Betsy said...

My dd needs new flip flops and sandals! We could really use this!

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

What's big and green and would kill you if it fell out of a tree?
A Pool Table!

I think that counts as a pretty bad one...lol
I'd use this to get shoes the next time my kiddos outgrow theirs, which will be in about a month at the rate they are growing! I'd love to win! Thank you for the chance.

Maryam said...

OMG! Now this is the best giveaway.
I am In dear, Came at a right time .. :-)

Maryam(www.infoguide.wordpress.com)

Sarah said...

Here's a really bad joke that my daughter loves:

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? Because he didn't have the guts.

This is a great prize, thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.
**Does it get any WORSE than that??**
digicat@sbcglobal.net

Norberto Kurrle said...

Great giveaway, thanks!

My bad joke: Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

A: He didn't have the guts!

Huguette En said...

What do you call a sleeping cow? A bulldozer

Please enter my name in your great contest :)

Anonymous said...

A nice prize. I'd tell you a bad joke; but I always forget the punchline. Sigh....
Sheila
chiliburger@icehouse.net

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Oh boy...let's see...

Why did 6 eat 7?

Because 7 8(ate) 9!

You said a bad joke!...

Anonymous said...

What stroke do they use in the Doggy Olympics?
Doggy Paddle!


mitanari@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You didn't hear about the three big holes in the ground? Well, well, well.

Okay, not really a joke but the best I could come up with.

Gina said...

Nice giveaway, I could use some new shoes...

Here's your bad joke lol

What's an archeologist?
A: Someone whose career is in ruins.

jjstringham said...

Why was Cinderella so lousy at baseball? Who could blame her, she had a pumkin for a coach and was always running from the ball!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Michelle said...

My daughter seriously needs some new shoes! :) I can't think of any bad jokes off the top of my head right now, but if I do I'll come back :)

bren j. said...

Okay...one lame joke:
What's brown and sticky?
*dramatic pause*
A stick.
Har!

Thanks for the giveaway!

PS said...

I have no bad jokes in me today. I have really dirty ones, but I have kids who can read in the room!

Tricia said...

Ten cats were in a boat, one jumped out. How many were left? None, they were all copy-cats! (courtesy of my 5 year old)

Thanks for doing the giveaway!

mccammacks(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Lisa said...

I could use some new shoes! :)

Megan said...

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Because he was dead!!

Sorry...only joke I can remember!
Thanks for the great giveaway,
mnatherson at comcast dot net

aahcoffee said...

So President Bush is getting his daily update on the war in Iraq. His advisors tell him that 5 Brazilian soldiers died the day before, and he suddenly breaks out into huge sobs. They look at each other, trying to figure out what was going on....why was he crying over these 5 when so many others had been killed?!? Suddenly he wipes his eyes, looks up and asks, "How much IS a brazilian?"

And please pick me....I have two kids who are in desperate need of some summer shoes!!!

julie_ruhlman(at)hotmail(dot)com

SmilingSally said...

"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'"
"That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"It's Not Unusual." (tee hee)

Grace said...

now please don't let this be a joke...
i'd love to win

Anonymous said...

oh! My daughter is out growing all her shoes! this would be kindly appreciated! thanks

Jes (AT) beautyfromchaos (dot) com

Carol said...

This would be awesome to win. The only jokes I know these days are from my kids.

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

Because he didn't have the guts.

actsmAThotmail.com

Kyra said...

This joke's a two parter:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
TO get to the other side.
Why did the gum cross the road?
Because it was stuck to the chicken!

Hahahahah

Great giveaway!

Britni said...

Oooh I love Payless!!

Kathryn said...

Ohhh, shoes. Hmm...let's see...

What do you call a pony with a sore throat.....a little horse!

There you go.

Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich said...

I don't really have any bad jokes, but I would love to win the giftcard. I'm pregnant and my feet have suddenly grown a whole size, so now I have 2 pairs of shoes that fit! AHH!!

lucycontest at gmail.com
macyfron.com

Toystory said...

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Zune
Zune enough you will know if you will just open the door!
Bad enough for ya?

Anonymous said...

Loved looking through your older posts!

Tara @ luckybuglover@yahoo.com

Ginny said...

what do fish say when they hit a concrete wall?
Dam!
Thanks for the giveaway!

Mary said...

How do you make a kleenex dance?


Put a little boogie in it!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm horrible at remembering jokes, good or bad. But I could sure use a new pair of shoes from Payless!
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jill Craig Studio said...

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"
To get some stinking cute shoes at Payless!
Thanks!
jillcraig(at)monitor(dot)net

Elaine said...

All my jokes are bad, so this shouldn't be hard...
How do you get down off an elephant? You don't, you get down off a duck!
hellerfam(at)yahoo(dot)com

Stacey said...

I TOTALLY want to be entered here--and for a new blogger, I'll say you came into the giveaway world with a bang! Thanks so much for the generous gift. And your blog is very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love Payless!!!! Great giveaway! :D

Rebecca said...

If a plane crashed on the border of US and Canada where would you bury the survivors?

Survivors don't need to buried, they're alive.

Is that bad enough for ya? Thanks for the great giveaway!

Bonita said...

Oh gosh, I'm really bad with jokes and I can't think of a single one right now. Do I qualify any way?

Muddy said...

I'd love to win this gc. Thanks for offering it.

Anonymous said...

loved looking through your older posts!

Tara @ luckybuglover@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...bad joke...

What's black & white and red all over? A zebra in a blender...

Thanks for offering this!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, don't know any bad jokes. :-/

delightfulconfection[at]gmail[dot]com

James & Andrea said...

Woohoo! New summer shoes--just what I need! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What do you call an arctic cow ?


An eskimoo !

cara_ann54@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

What insect is good at math?
An account-ant.

Thanks
palmersf(at)bellsouth(dot)net

kraziblinkgurli said...

hehe here is my fave bad joke...

what did the fish say when he ran into the wall???
-DAM! hahahha

the sad part is i actually start cracking up everytime i hear it ^_^

with two growing kids this gift card would be great help! Robby is 8months and lily will be 3 next month and they both need some sandles for summer!

amber.marie.keefer@conus.army.mil

Chloe Devlin said...

I can't think of any jokes. But I love Payless.

Thanks,
Chloe
chloedevlin at sbcglobal dot net

emerzim said...

Q: What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

A: Where's my tractor?

That is from an actual joke book.

Love me some Payless. Really hope I win. :)

Unknown said...

Ooo! It would be so fun to pick out some new fab shoes! Please enter me! Thanks for offering it!

princesslimey(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Knock Knock. Who's there? Stan. Stan Who. Stan Dup!

Suz said...

Want to hear a dirty joke?
A white horse fell in the mud

Want to hear a clean joke?
He took a bath!

Julie said...

A teacher, a thief and a lawyer all die in the same freak accident. So when they reach the pearly gates, St. Peter tells them that, unfortunately, heaven is overcrowded, so they each have to answer a question correctly for admission.

The teacher is first, and St. Peter asks, â€Å“Name the famous ship that was sunk by an iceberg?”

â€Å“Phew, that one's easy,” says the teacher, â€Å“The Titanic.”

â€Å“Alright,” said St.Peter, â€Å“you may pass.”

Then the thief got his question: â€Å“How many died on the Titanic?”

The thief replied, â€Å“That's a toughy, but fortunately I just saw the movie. The answer is 1500 people.” And so he passed through.

Last, St. Peter gave the lawyer his question: Name them!

Thanks for the entry!!

Mani said...

I cant reacall any jokes rght now ....but I would like to win this
Thanks
Mani
Kr dot manid at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Q: What do you get when you throw a hand grenade into the kitchen?

A: Linoleum Blown-apart.

corrie71 said...

What a fun giveaway!

courtneyhunt71 (at) aol (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Boo!
Boo who?
Aw, don't cry, it's only a joke!

Musing Truth said...

What is a bear called without any socks?

Bearfoot!!

he he!!

thanks for an awesome giveaway we always need new shoes around here!!

Hélène said...

A man walked into a bar. Ouch!

Was that bad enough? ;) Please enter me!

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

OHHH man this would be great - I have 3 boys ages 2, 4 1/2 and 6 and a little girl who is 5 months old! So looking at that you can see I have many feet to put shoes on!! Hope I win!

Anonymous said...

What do you call a mushroom who goes into a bar and buys everyone a round of drinks?
The Fun-gi...
get it ??? :)(
thatshortchick@hotmail.com

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

I'm seriously so bad at jokes.. I would butcher it so bad if I even had one. As for the gift card.. I love the new american eagle collection they have! I could so use this.

Anonymous said...

I have a little 4 year old shoe fiend who would love to go shopping for some new shoes.

Thanks,
Kristi
myraggdyann@ yahoo dot com

Eiffel Girl Designs said...

I love payless! Great giveaway.

Hmmm, a joke...What is a sea monsters favorite food? Fish and ships. :o)
-Rachel

Heather said...

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Lettuce!
Lettue Who?
Open the door and Lettuce in!!

noreen said...

how do flowers kiss?
With two lips (tulips)
:)

HilLesha O'Nan said...

An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%. The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again. The gentleman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"

Julie Donahue said...

Why did the chicken cross the playground?

To get to the other slide. :)

I need new shoes!

Anonymous said...

my kids need new shoes. fingers crossed.
Stephanie V.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love this...
On the sixth day God made man. On the seven day he said "oops."

Katie said...

What a wonderful and generous giveaway!! Thank you for the chance to win!

Katie
boastinginmyweakness.com

Elizabeth F. said...

Awesome, unique and thoughtful giveaway. I have 3 kids and I could use it for sure!

Kellykat said...

Mama needs a new pair of shoes!

Momnerd said...

I love shoes and I love this giveaway!

Anonymous said...

We could always use more shoes. Thanks for the giveaway!
emily_albrecht at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I don't have any bad jokes...but I'd love to win! ;)

Marilyn B said...

Summer is coming and it's time for some new sandals so I better leave a really bad joke ...

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the"Chicken Surprise". The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down. "Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband. He hasn't, so she asks him to look in the pot.

He reaches for it and Again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it Slams down. Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, And demands an explanation. "Please sir," says the waiter, "what you order?"

The husband replies, "Chicken Surprise." Ah... so sorry," says the waiter, "I bring you Peeking Duck"

Thank you for the fun giveaway and if you get a chance I'd love for you to stop by and enter mine Yummy Things & Cupcake Dreams.

Take Care,
Marilyn

Choppzs said...

I love shoes!!

Here's my bad joke...

Once there were two chinese gentlemen named Mr. Ho and Mr. Chen. They were neighbors but happened to be very competitive. One day Mr. Ho decided to start a shoe business, he named his store WE DO SHOE. now Mr. Chen decided he must compete with Mr. Ho, so he started a shoe business right next door to Mr. Ho's store and he named it SHOE DO WE.

Josie said...

I could use some new shoes!

Maude Lynn said...

This would be great!

Jennifer Beaver said...

What kind of math does a mermaid study?

Algebra (algae bra) Hee hee. My dad the math teacher told that over and over and over...

tigerjennv(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sweetpeas said...

Well, I have 5 yr olds, so I get to hear bad jokes pretty often! One that I hear much too often is . . .

Why did the gum cross the road? Because it was stuck to the chicken.

Cactusflower said...

My two kiddos are growing so quickly that this would be used immediately! My youngest ones' favorite bad joke is this:

"Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?"

"Because he didn't have the guts."

Anonymous said...

I am in need of some new shoes! Okay, here is a joke:

Q: What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?
A: "Where's my tractor?"

Thank you for the chance to win!
author_erin(at)lycos(dot)com

Pate Family said...

The only bad joke I can think of right now has something to do with how fast my kids feet are growing- so your giveaway would be perfect!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.

Was that bad enough for you? :)

Thanks for the giveaway...

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

What's brown and sounds like a bell?...Dung! Nice blog.

Anonymous said...

A really bad joke huh? Well my husband was telling me earlier today when he saw someone saying on Club Penguin that my son plays on (Internet site). One of the Penguins (actually another kid) walked up to another Penguin and said "What does IDK stand for?" (IDK... I don't know) so the Penguin he asked said "I don't know". So the other Penguin walked over to yet ANOTHER Penguin and asked what IDK stood for and that Penguin said "I don't know" and the poor Penguin just went round and round asking people... not knowing that they were telling him/her what it stood for. Sort of like the old Abbott and Costello "Whose on First" thing. LOL!!!

I can be reached at the URL attached to my name (click on my name... use the e-mail on my site). THANKS!

Unknown said...

I don't really have a bad joke. I just have to listen to them all day from my 4 year old. They ALL don't make any sense! :)

ali said...

hmm.... if it aint baroque, dont fix it? ok that was bad

Jean said...

First I have to say awesome that you play March Madness.
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other couch. This one made up by my 8 year old. You asked for bad..

AudreyO said...

What color is a burp?

burple

Please do enter me LOL

Unknown said...

I would love to be entered. But, I can't think of any jokes right now. Well, I know a whole BUNCH of blonde jokes, and seeing as I am blonde none seem too good to me.......

Susan said...

There's only one thing I love more than purses, and that's shoes!! I can't think of any jokes right now, how sad is that? But, it is my birthday so maybe you could cut me some slack on that.

Diana H said...

Little kids love bad jokes. This is the first one my son memorized.

What do kids like for breakfast?

Goatmeal.

Thanks,

Scarlett said...

Since I limited myself to one tank of gas per month my shoes are wearing out and I sure could use some new ones.



hello DOT scarlett AT gmail DOT com

MorethanMommy said...

Perfect timing for summer shoes for the kids and for me!

One Messed Up Chick said...

I would like to be entered for this giveaway. thanks for doing this.

galedrial@hotmail.com

GrowingRopers said...

SHOES! i'm a girl...hello i fot with shoes!

Kim said...

Why did the chicken cross the road? Heck if I know.

You said bad was okay! : )

Anonymous said...

What can you not have for breakfast? Lunch and Supper!
Holly bhc-law@juno.com

Amy L said...

Mommy needs a new pair of shoes! Great prize!

Denise said...

What kind of socks do pirates wear?

Arrrrrrgyle!

Ha Ha. I'd love to win this. At least one of my 3 boys always needs new shoes. Thanks!

sweetsue said...

I haven't been to Payless since my kids were young, but I have seen their ads and they have such nice styles.

Shelly said...

I'm not good at jokes...but I am great at buying shoes. Thanks for the giveaway!

Mommie Daze said...

This would be perfect for some new summer shoes.

Judy said...

So, a man walks into a bar...

Sorry - I am REALLY BAD with jokes. Okay, here's one from my pre-k class today...

How does a horse style his hair in the summertime?

In a PONYtail!

Told you it was bad - what do you expect when I'm around 4 year olds all day?

Thanks for the opportunity!

sgriscom (at) satx (dot) rr (dot) com

Jessica said...

I need some new shoes! I'm all out of jokes...sorry!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

My kids feet are growing like crazy! My daughter needs bigger shoes and my son is wearing a pair of used shoes that look a bit ragged.

samsakara@twcny.rr.com

Mel said...

First of all I love your background! I also love me some payless shoes because I get so many shoes for so little money. Please let me win and I promise to post some pix with my brand new shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have expert choosers for picking your winner. I never understoond people who thought cats didn't do anything.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Unknown said...

I don't know any good or bad jokes but I love shoes and not many fit since I had the baby I mean my old ones which are like 40 pair maybe I can start a new collection.

World's Greatest Mommy said...

Where does the general keep his army?

Up his sleevy!

Courtesy of my ten-year old son! (Who by the way, has grown out of the boys section of shoes and into the mens section.)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Be Thou Exalted said...

So this three legged dog walked into a bar and says, "Who shot my paw (pa)?" I still laugh when I hear that joke!

meddlingkidd said...

Oh I would love to win this one! Here's my bad joke...

Why did the tomato blush?

Because it saw the salad dressing

Tee Hee!

CanCan said...

This could be good for keeping my 2 boys in shoes!

Keri Dougless, RDN LD said...

Dang...I'm not good at jokes. Even bad ones...i just never remember them...BUT I LOVE SHOES!!!

Keri Dougless, RDN LD said...

I LOVE SHOES...please enter me, oh please!

LeeAnn said...

What is red and green and goes 180 miles an hour? A frog in a blender!

Carolynn said...

Great giveaway! Can I still enter if i'm from Canada? If not, that's okay.
How do you make a peanut laugh? You crack it up!

Anonymous said...

I know a dirt joke...a horse fell in the mud. I know an even dirtier joke...3 horses fell in the mud!

Did you laugh? Yeah, me neither!

Sarah said...

Please add my name to the hat. thanks!

Hannah said...

A Man, his son and their dog walked into a bar.

Ouch, ouch, woof!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love shoes and could use this bad!!

Bad Joke:
What are the 2 sexiest farm animals?
Browchickabrowcow!!

Mozi Esme said...

What an awesome giveaway - my baby is going through shoe sizes SO FAST!

Did the worms go to the ark in apples?

No, they went in pears.

Tammy said...

* What does a king do when he burps?
* He issues a royal pardon.


Oh that was bad wasn't it? thanks for the chance.

pinkgingham said...

I have a stupid one for you...

There was a sloth that had just been mugged by a group of snails. On the way to the police station, the officer started asking questions like they always do. The first question was what did the snails look like? The Sloth replied, "I don't remember it all happened so fast!"

Ha! :) Thanks for the fun giveaway!!!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Please enter me! I would love this!
Great Giveaway!
Nichole

http://blog.handmadebycole.com/

Anonymous said...

A bad joke, huh?
Why did the redneck cross the road?
His "ya ya" was stuck in a chicken.
Thank you for hosting this giveaway
Tiffany Rosson
tiffanyannrosson AT yahoo DOT com

Someone Being Me said...

I could use this for some new baby shoes. I'm sorry I can't think of any jokes. I have a terrible headache tonight and it's past my bedtime.

Anonymous said...

Payless is where I go to get shoes - sign me up!!

Bad jokes.. usually all I have are bad jokes. But not the stand up comedy kind, the kind where you crack a joke in the middle of a conversation and no one laughs. :P

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooh! This would be so grand. Count me in! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome giveaway! :) Here is your bad joke:

What do clouds wear under their clothes?

Thunderware.

Jon and Sarah said...

Our family could use some new summer shoes. Bad joke? Of course, why did the chicken cross the road?

Anonymous said...

Since this is a shoe giveaway, how about a really bad shoe-related joke?

What kind of music does a shoehorn play?

....FOOTNOTES!

Bad, I know. I get my sense of humor, or lack thereof, from my father.

Please enter me.

joyful.miller [at] gmail [dot] com

Skye said...

Ok. Here is a really bad joke that my husband likes to tell.
Q: What is the difference between broccoli and snot?
A: kids won't eat broccoli!

Great giveaway!! I love payless!

Noreen Crone-Findlay said...

HOw many cowboys does it take to change a lightbulb?
5!
1 to change the bulb and 4 to sing about how much they miss the old one.
:o)

HOpe your ouiji cats pick me! LOL! thanks so much :o)

Milk Mama said...

I love Payless! Mama needs a new paira shoes!

I had myself laughing over this one one day... I have no idea why. I guess I was in the mood to laugh!

A man walks into a bar. Ouch. :D

Adria said...

Why is the sky so high?



So the birds don't hit their heads!

Thanks for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Why did the chicken....oh, you've hear this one before...

Love the giveaway! Thanks!

dbstout[at]juno[dot]com

Hey, don't forget my giveaways!

comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

acupofjoy.wordpress.com

thechocolistas.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Sorry, I'm stumped on bad jokes, but still need me some new shoes! C'mon, cats!

Alitheia said...

Shoes, shoes, or more shoes?
I can't pick so pick me!
Sorry I've been online for 9hrs. mostly entering giveaways and my brain just left the building =P

The Chatty Housewife said...

Thank you for the great giveaway, I'd love to win! nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

What kind of room doesn't have any windows or doors? A mushroom! LOL!

Kailani
anislandlife at gmail dot com

Suzie Williams said...

Sorry, I don't know any bad jokes... I only tell super awesome ones. lol, okay, that was supposed to be my bad joke. Actually, I think this whole comment is just a big bad joke. Eh.... *crickets chirp*

Crystal F said...

We could really use this gc for some shoes for the beach. I don't really know any jokes sorry. thank you!

Marcia said...

Hmm bad jokes... Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate(8) 9!

har har lol

katklaw777 said...

Why did the mcchicken cross the mcroad? so he wouldn't become a mcnugget! as told by my 5 yr old daughter. awful enough for you? but she is awfully cute. thnx for the mcgiveaway. mama needs new shoes! katklaw777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Karen said...

"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'"
"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"It's not unusual."

Sure could use a new pair of shoes!!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

knock knock
who's there?
impatient cow
impatient cow wh
moo...

Doesn't translate very well online but still makes me laugh...

Thanks for the chance.

hianded[at]earthlink[dot]net

Liz Zelie said...

A really bad joke? Hmm...

When I was in Russia, I heard their "national" joke (comparable to our "why did the chicken cross the road") and it goes "What do a tomato and a tractor have in common? One is red and one has wheels." And then they laugh hysterically. I don't get it. In fact, I've never met a non-Russian who gets it.

Unknown said...

Oh, I can use this! I have 4 boys and all of them need new shoes and sandles!!

CrystalGB said...

What a great giveaway. Thanks for the chance.

Chantelle said...

how awesome! thank you! please enter me.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Hello, to your cats... hoping bribery wins.

Sending you cyber cat-nip (HEHEHE)

daldak01@yahoo.ca

Unknown said...

A bad joke....

What do you get when you cross a kangaroo with an elephant...Big holes all over Australia. hehe


hafner611 {AT} gmail {DOT} com