CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Creepiest Headline EVER!

I'll give you a hint. It involves nomads who might have small hands and possibly smell like cabbage.

Click here for the news story.

5 comments:

Delusional Fashionista said...

That article had me Laughing very hard. Medford, Carnie/ Traveler folk, a "we don't want thier kind" statement, this news bite had it all!

Question. Is the size of the hands inversely proportional to the smell of cabbage? Do you think the cabbage smell has increased now since his hand is now technically smaller?

The Wonk said...

OOOOHHHH! Love the question! Dr Wonk says, yes! Now he can add further disfigurement to his Carny Resume which makes him that much creepier. Super-cabbagey carney with small hands but NO THUMB? Because it was EATEN OFF by another carny? HELLZ to the NO! That's prime carny-on-carney violence. Hitchcock couldn't write that shiz. That dude is set for life in his Carny Carreer.

Also, wouldn't it be sooo much better if they were dressed like clowns when it happend???

Last thing-one thought I had last night but didn't have the mental fortitude to look up is: do you think there's like You Tube videos or website dedicated to Carny Fights?

Delusional Fashionista said...

You tube has everything. So yes I do believe that those video's exist. You should scientifically research that.

brooke said...

Holy crap, that's very near where I live. The carnival thing was this cheesy little affair in the parking lot of the mall in Medford... Ew... I'm so glad I didn't go. I did once a few years ago and it sucked, so I'm glad I never went back.

Anonymous said...

Where is your Bloggy Payless contest? I can't seem to find it.
digicat@sbcglobal.net