CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

They Might Just Be Plain Stupid

So again this morning, right smack at the time I have showered at every day for almost 3 years now, BOOM!, The Chick starts the shower.  Do they just not get it or is this some sadistic form of passive aggressiveness?  I know this all sounds petty, but the morning shower routine really sets the tone of the day. Bad shower = bad mood = bad day. Simple math. And the worst part is that I can't act out and be a jerk like them and take the hottest shower I can stand and leave it running when I am done because my BF deserves a hot shower in the morning too.  I cannot wait to see what shenanigans go on tomorrow.  
PS But I was a jerk today and I did flush the toilet.  Hehe.  I know, still petty.  But they need to learn whose time slot it is in the AM.  And I can play the passive aggressive game like no other!

0 comments: