CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wine(o) of the Weak!

This week I decided to try a white wine. I used to think that I did not like chardonnays because I felt they were too rich and oakey. Then I tried the chard from Alice White and fell in love.




Its a little sweeter than most chards, which is why I think I like it. Its also from Australia, and it turns out I have a bit of a thing for Australian wines. And I totally discovered my love for Australian (and South African) wines when I lived in Amsterdam a few years (OK, its was 10 years. Sue me.) ago before it was hip. So there. I am not sure of the exact price, but I know its under $10. I think it runs about $8 a bottle. Click here if you want to read about its fancypants accolades, not just a recommendation from a dedicated wino.

Cheers!

The Wonk

0 comments: